Sunday, February 1, 2009

questions

I don't really have much to say, but feel compelled to blog since I've been slacking lately.

Today was pretty fun. Actually a very fun weekend with friends and whatnot. Good super bowl parties. Lots of good conversations.

Lots to think about…

Could I work harder?

Could I care more?

Could I stop pretending?

Am I doing what really matters?

Am I just going through the motions with some things? With a lot of things?

Am I being honest?

Am I making the most of the days, the moments, the conversations I have?

Do I even care?

Am I sleepwalking through life?

Am I just faking it?

Can I stop being so controlling, so manipulative?

Will I ever really learn to trust?

Will I ever get the things my heart seems to long for so so much?

Do I really want them? Or am I fooling myself?

How do I know what I'm supposed to do next?

How do I stop living for/in the immediate and focus on what matters?

How do I let go?

How do I stop judging and puffing myself up like I'm better?

Will I ever feel really free?

How can I help and challenge and lead and inspire others?

How can I be inspired and challenged and led myself?

How can I learn to follow better?

To listen more? Talk less?

Ask better questions?

No answers, not any ones I think I want to listen to right now anyway.

Argh.

No comments: